Dr Oleksandr Tsyplyatyev
- Quantum transport in metallic/semiconductor nanostructures:
- GMR, thermal and spin phenomena in metals with embedded magnetic nanoclusters.
- Applicability of the ergodicity hypothesis to universal conductance fluctuations.
- Anisotropy of spin splitting and spin relaxation in lateral GaAs/AlGaAs quantum dots.
- Theory of correlated fermionic and spin systems:
- Dynamics and finite temperature effects in the non-stationary BCS theory.
- Quantum evolution of many-body light-matter systems with different types of inhomogeneities.
- Decoherence and relaxation of the electron spin in a solid-state system due to the hyperfine interaction with nuclei.
- +44 (0)121 414 4695
- Room 410, Physics East